We have pulled together an attractive list of invited speakers and plenary presenters (see titles below), and our programme will include early career researcher (ECR)-led sessions and a dedicated poster session.
- Anouk Borst: Peralkaline-hosted Critical Metal Deposits: From magmatic enrichment to hydrothermal mobilisation
- Kathryn Goodenough: The geology of decarbonization
- James McQuilken: Critical metals from small-scale mining for development: The importance of hte African Great Lakes Region and Delve Data Collabroation (NOTE CHANGE IN THE SPEAKER [from Ben Katz] AND TITLE)
- David Merriman: The EV Revolution: Impacts on critical raw material supply chains
- Jacqui Murray: Electric vehicle batteries: the UK government perspective
- Paul Nex: Have the Wheels Fallen off your “Hype Cycle”? A retrospective look at criticality: tantalum, rare earth elements and lithium