We have pulled together an attractive list of invited speakers and plenary presenters (see titles below), and our programme will include early career researcher (ECR)-led sessions and a dedicated poster session.
- Anouk Borst: Peralkaline-hosted Critical Metal Deposits: From magmatic enrichment to hydrothermal mobilisation
- Kathryn Goodenough: The geology of decarbonization
- Ben Katz: Inside and outside the fence: an integrated approach to cobalt for development
- David Merriman: The EV Revolution: Impacts on critical raw material supply chains
- Jacqui Murray: Electric vehicle batteries: the UK government perspective
- Paul Nex: Have the Wheels Fallen off your “Hype Cycle”? A retrospective look at criticality: tantalum, rare earth elements and lithium